Research Subject and Activities
- Nonlinear Analysis
- Evolution Equation
- Variational Inequality
- Learning method of functions
Recent 5 years
- P. Colli, T. Fukao, and H. Wu, On a transmission problem for equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type with nonsmooth potentials, to appear in Math. Nachr.
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Cahn–Hilliard equation on the boundary with bulk condition of Allen–Cahn type, Adv. Nonlinear Anal., 9 (2020), 16–38. DOI: 10.1515/anona-2018-0055
- P. Colli, T. Fukao, and K. F. Lam, On a coupled bulk–surface Allen–Cahn system with an affine linear transmission condition and its approximation by a Robin boundary condition, Nonlinear Anal., 184 (2019), 116–147. DOI: 10.1016/j.na.2018.10.018
- T. Fukao and T. Motoda, Abstract approach to degenerate parabolic equations with dynamic boundary conditions, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl., 27 (2018), 29–44.
- T. Fukao, S. Kurima and T. Yokota, Nonlinear diffusion equations as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems on unbounded domains via Cauchy's criterion, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 41 (2018), 2590–2601. DOI: 10.1002/mma.4760
- T. Fukao and T. Motoda, Nonlinear diffusion equations with Robin boundary conditions as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems, J. Elliptic Parabol. Equ., 4 (2018), 271–291. DOI: 10.1007/s41808-018-0018-1
- T. Fukao and N. Yamazaki, A boundary control problem for the equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type, pp.255–280 in "Solvability, Regularity, Optimal Control of Boundary Value Problems for PDEs", Springer INdAM Series, Vol.22, Springer, Cham, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-64489-9_10
- T. Fukao, S. Yoshikawa and S. Wada, Structure-preserving finite difference schemes for the Cahn–Hilliard equation with dynamic boundary conditions in the one-dimensional case, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 16 (2017), 1915–1938. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2017093
- T. Fukao, Y. Tsuzuki and T. Yokota, Solvability of p-Laplacian parabolic equations with constraints coupled with Navier–Stokes equations in 3D domains by using largeness of p, Funkcial. Ekvac., 60 (2017), 1–20. DOI: 10.1619/fesi.60.1
- M. H. Farshbaf-Shaker, T. Fukao and N. Yamazaki, Lagrange multiplier and singular limit of double-obstacle problems for the Allen–Cahn equation with constraint, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 40 (2017), 5–21. DOI: 10.1002/mma.3905
- T. Fukao, Cahn–Hilliard approach to some degenerate parabolic equations with dynamic boundary conditions, pp.282–291 in "System Modeling and Optimization", IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Springer, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-55795-3_26
- T. Fukao, Convergence of Cahn–Hilliard systems to the Stefan problem with dynamic boundary conditions, Asymptot. Anal., 99 (2016), 1–21. DOI: 10.3233/ASY-161373
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Nonlinear diffusion equations as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems, J. Differential Equations, 260 (2016), 6930–6959. DOI: 10.1016/j.jde.2016.01.032
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, The Allen–Cahn equation with dynamic boundary conditions and mass constraints, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 38 (2015), 3950–3967. DOI: 10.1002/mma.3329
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type with singular potentials, Nonlinear Anal., 127 (2015), 413–433. DOI: 10.1016/j.na.2015.07.011
- M. H. Farshbaf-Shaker, T. Fukao and N. Yamazaki, Singular limit of Allen–Cahn equation with constraints and its Lagrange multiplier, pp.418–427 in "Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations, AIMS Proceedings, 2015", American Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 2015. DOI: 10.3934/proc.2015.0418
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Cahn–Hilliard equation with dynamic boundary conditions and mass constraint on the boundary, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 429 (2015), 1190–1213. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmaa.2015.04.057
- T. Fukao and N. Kenmochi, Quasi-variational inequality approach to heat convection problems with temperature dependent velocity constraint, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., 35 (2015), 2523–2538. DOI: 10.3934/dcds.2015.35.2523
- T. Fukao and N. Kenmochi, Abstract theory of variational inequalities with Lagrange multipliers and application to nonlinear PDEs, Math. Bohem., 139 (2014), 391–399.
- T. Fukao and N. Kenmochi, A thermohydraulics model with temperature dependent constraint on velocity fields, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. S, 7 (2014), 17–34.
Nonlinear Analysis in Interdisciplinary Sciences:
Modellings, Theory and Simulations
T. Aiki, T. Fukao, N. Kenmochi, M. Niezgódka, M. Ôtani ed.
GAKUTO International Series.
Mathematical Sciences and Applications ; Volume36
The Fifth Polish-Japanese Days on "Nonlinear Analysis in Interdisciplinary Sciences: Modellings, Theory and Simulations".