Research Subject and Activities
- Nonlinear Analysis
- Evolution Equation
- Variational Inequality
- Learning method of functions
Recent 5 years
- M. Okumura, T. Fukao, D. Furihata, and S. Yoshikawa, A second-order accurate structure-preserving scheme for the Cahn–Hilliard equation with a dynamic boundary condition, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 21 (2022), 355–392. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2021181, arXiv
- M. Okumura and T. Fukao, A new structure-preserving scheme with the staggered space mesh for the Cahn–Hilliard equation under a dynamic boundary condition, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl., 30 (2021), 347–376.
- T. Fukao and H. Wu, Separation property and convergence to equilibrium for the equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type with singular potential, Asymptotic Anal., 124 (2021), 303–341． DOI: 10.3233/ASY-201646, arXiv
- T. Fukao, On a perturbed fast diffusion equation with dynamic boundary conditions, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl., 29 (2020), 365–392. arXiv
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Vanishing diffusion in a dynamic boundary condition for the Cahn–Hilliard equation, NoDEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., 27 (2020), Article number: 53, 1--27. DOI: 10.1007/s00030-020-00654-8, arXiv
- P. Colli, T. Fukao, and H. Wu, On a transmission problem for equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type with nonsmooth potentials, Math. Nachr., 293 (2020), 2051–2081. DOI: 10.1002/mana.201900361(open access), arXiv
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Cahn–Hilliard equation on the boundary with bulk condition of Allen–Cahn type, Adv. Nonlinear Anal., 9 (2020), 16–38. DOI: 10.1515/anona-2018-0055(open access), arXiv
- P. Colli, T. Fukao, and K. F. Lam, On a coupled bulk–surface Allen–Cahn system with an affine linear transmission condition and its approximation by a Robin boundary condition, Nonlinear Anal., 184 (2019), 116–147. DOI: 10.1016/j.na.2018.10.018, arXiv
- T. Fukao and T. Motoda, Abstract approach to degenerate parabolic equations with dynamic boundary conditions, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl., 27 (2018), 29–44. arXiv
- T. Fukao, S. Kurima, and T. Yokota, Nonlinear diffusion equations as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems on unbounded domains via Cauchy's criterion, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 41 (2018), 2590–2601. DOI: 10.1002/mma.4760, arXiv
- T. Fukao and T. Motoda, Nonlinear diffusion equations with Robin boundary conditions as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems, J. Elliptic Parabol. Equ., 4 (2018), 271–291. DOI: 10.1007/s41808-018-0018-1, arXiv
- T. Fukao and N. Yamazaki, A boundary control problem for the equation and dynamic boundary condition of Cahn–Hilliard type, pp.255–280 in "Solvability, Regularity, Optimal Control of Boundary Value Problems for PDEs", Springer INdAM Series, Vol.22, Springer, Cham, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-64489-9_10
- T. Fukao, S. Yoshikawa, and S. Wada, Structure-preserving finite difference schemes for the Cahn–Hilliard equation with dynamic boundary conditions in the one-dimensional case, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 16 (2017), 1915–1938. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2017093
- T. Fukao, Y. Tsuzuki, and T. Yokota, Solvability of p-Laplacian parabolic equations with constraints coupled with Navier–Stokes equations in 3D domains by using largeness of p, Funkcial. Ekvac., 60 (2017), 1–20. DOI: 10.1619/fesi.60.1(open access)
- M. H. Farshbaf-Shaker, T. Fukao, and N. Yamazaki, Lagrange multiplier and singular limit of double-obstacle problems for the Allen–Cahn equation with constraint, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 40 (2017), 5–21. DOI: 10.1002/mma.3905
- T. Fukao, Cahn–Hilliard approach to some degenerate parabolic equations with dynamic boundary conditions, pp.282–291 in "System Modeling and Optimization", IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Springer, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-55795-3_26
- T. Fukao, Convergence of Cahn–Hilliard systems to the Stefan problem with dynamic boundary conditions, Asymptot. Anal., 99 (2016), 1–21. DOI: 10.3233/ASY-161373, arXiv
- P. Colli and T. Fukao, Nonlinear diffusion equations as asymptotic limits of Cahn–Hilliard systems, J. Differential Equations, 260 (2016), 6930–6959. DOI: 10.1016/j.jde.2016.01.032, arXiv
Nonlinear Analysis in Interdisciplinary Sciences:
Modellings, Theory and Simulations
T. Aiki, T. Fukao, N. Kenmochi, M. Niezgódka, M. Ôtani ed.
GAKUTO International Series.
Mathematical Sciences and Applications ; Volume36
The Fifth Polish-Japanese Days on "Nonlinear Analysis in Interdisciplinary Sciences: Modellings, Theory and Simulations".